Established in 2006, 188Bet has become arguably the most trusted bookmaker in all of Asia and prides itself as the live betting specialist with an average of 3000 live betting options every month. 188Bet is one of the best online bookmakers at football with more then 400 leagues covered but is also offering a wide range of betting options for other sports and is operating with one of the lowest margins on the market. 188Bet has developed a solid reputation and is becoming increasingly popular with European bettors.
The 188Bet.com website has an excellent, straightforward layout that enables bettors to easily navigate to the event or match of their choice. All the information you need is presented to you in an efficient style, so user has no problem to find all he is looking for. One drawback of 188Bet is their limited language offering, their site is only in English, simplified and traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
Opening an account with 188Bet is an easy process. New customer is asked to provide basic personal information but if at any point you have difficulty creating your new account, you can ask customer support for assistance. The help is provided via online chat, email and phone, so majority of your issues will be solved in a fast and convenient way. Open an account now if you are not a member yet!
Sign Up Bonus
188Bet currently offers new members from UK a 100% sign up bonus up to the value of £25 at this moment. You just need to register, make a deposit and place a bet. If your first bet loses, 188bet will refund the stake of that bet up to £25. Please visit 188Bet website for actual information and other promotion offers.
188bet offers a great range of sports and leagues to bet on. Not only major sports and leagues are covered but the betting offer includes also many lower leagues and obscure sports. 188Bet has extremelly wide offer of live betting events every month. There is some form of live betting option for nearly every event they cover. You will be truly amazed by the full range of live betting events offered. In tennis all ATP and WTA events are covered and 188Bet also offers various other bets such as first set winner bet or set handicaps.
188Bet has a "match complete" rule for tennis matches. In the event of a match starting but not being fully completed then all bets are void. Read more about betting rules for other sports at 188Bet.com.
Advantages of 188Bet
- Live betting specialist with high number of live betting events every month
- High limits, suitable for professional bettors
- Bookmaker with one of the lowest margins
- Publishes odds earlier than most bookmakers
- Provides a 24-hour customer service
- Major sponzor of many top football clubs including Chelsea or Liverpool
Disadvantages of 188Bet
- Languages limited to only English, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indonesian
- Sometimes technical problems with the website
- Not the greatest offer for other sports than football
The fact that 188Bet is an Asian bookmaker should not discourage you from opening an account with this company as 188Bet has developed a solid reputation and is becoming increasingly popular also among European bettors. Excellent live betting coverage, one of the lowest margins and very high betting limits - this makes 188Bet a suitable bookmaker for both recreational and professional players and a very good choice for you.
Register now if you do not have an account yet!
- Website URL: www.188bet.com
- Date Established: 2006
- License: Isle of Man
- Excluded Countries: USA
- Banking Methods: Credit/Debit Cards, Direct Debit, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, 1-PAY, EPS/Giropay, Ukash, Bank transfer, Payuniq, Thaidirect, Entropay
- Website Languages: English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian
- Account Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, HKD, IDR, MYR, SGD, THB
- Tennis Offer: All ATP and WTA events
- Rules for Tennis: Full match has to be completed