Expekt is one of the leading international gaming brands and has offered secure and competitive online betting since 1999. Especially thanks to the wide of betting options and sports covered, the company has over 1.5 million registered customers all over the world. Expekt is offering very competitive odds and lower margins than many other online bookmakers.
Expekt's website is well organized and so very easy to use even for less experienced players. You can easily navigate the site to find the type of bet or match you would like to bet on. The site is offered in more than 20 languages what is also very helpful. You can be informed about results of your bets by email or by SMS if you sign up for that service.
Opening an account with Expekt is an easy and carefree process. New customer is asked to provide basic personal information but if at any point you have difficulty creating your new account, you can ask customer support for assistance. The help is provided via online chat, email and phone, so majority of your issues will be solved in a fast and convenient way. Open an account now if you are not a member yet!
Sign Up Bonus
Expekt offers new members a 50% sign up bonus up to the value of £20 at this moment. For example if you register a new account and make a first deposit of £40, then you are entitled to £20 bonus. For actual information about promotions please visit Expekt website.
Expekt offers a superb range of sports and betting events and their coverage is particularly strong in football, ice hockey and tennis. Their offer includes many different proposition bets that many other sportsbooks do not offer. Expekt offers you all the traditional forms of betting as well as having a fantastic selection of daily live in-play betting events on offer. In tennis all ATP and WTA events are in offer, including wide range of special bets and solid live coverage. Some matches from challenger level occasionally appear in the offer.
Expekt has a "one ball played" rule for tennis matches. This means that for a bet to be valid at least one point must be played and the player progressing to the next round will be considered the winner. Read more about betting rules for other sports at Expekt website.
Advantages of Expekt
- Extremely wide betting offer
- Customers support via online chat, email and phone
- Company with good reputation and history of reliable online bookmaker
- Good coverage of tennis events
- Great live betting service
Disadvantages of Expekt
- Deposits via credit cards are charged
- Often not accepting high stake bets
- Oriented mainly on recreational players
Despite the fact that Expekt can´t match Pinnacle Sports in terms of offered odds it still belongs to the small group of best online bookmakers and you will definitelly make a good decision if you decide to open an account with them. Expekt is a stable company with good reputation and long history, extremely wide betting offer that covers all different sports and betting options and good live betting coverage. These all makes it a really good choice especially for recreational players.
Register now if you do not have an account yet!
- Website URL: www.expekt.com
- Date Established: 1999
- License: Malta
- Excluded Countries: USA, Turkey
- Banking Methods: Credit/Debit Card, Bank transfer, NETELLER, Moneybookers, paysafecard, WebMoney, PayNetCom/Union, Pay Ukash, Przelewy24
- Website Languages: English, Spanish, French, Belgian, German, Italian, Slovenian, Croatian, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, Greek, Latvian, Estonian, Turkish, Russian, Danish,Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Chinese
- Account Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CZK, CNY-RMB, HKD, ISK, MYR, SGD, THB, HUF, DKK, NOK, SEK, HRK, RUB, LVL, EEK, IDR, LTL, UAH, CHF
- Tennis Offer: All ATP and WTA events, some challenger level matches
- Rules for Tennis: One ball has to be played